...on the final approach

...on the final approach
little known facts (or myths).

Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to normal?

Well, everything seems to have gotten back to normal. The Shannons came by for dinner yesterday. That was nice. We had brisket, butter beans, and rice and gravy and we watched the NFC and AFC championship football games. Sheryl seems to be mending on schedule. Gary took the BMW back to Granbury and Sheryl and Henry left in the 4Runner.

I have been checking the Skype network with not much activity. Everyone is always offline. We did skype with Max and Sandra, Levi, and Logan. That was fun. Larry is coming to Fort Worth tomorrow and we plan to have dinner at El Fennix with him.

We need to take up a collection for Logan to buy a parachute.

Again, the last Christmas holiday celebration was great with almost everyone here. Thank you everyone for coming and making it such a great time.

2 comments:

  1. A parachute?? Why are we buying Logan a parachute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMM just reading about Grandma's brisket, butter beans, rice, and gravy makes me hungry! And what do you think about the turnout the championship games? I'm glad Arizona finally got an NFC championship under their belt, but I HATE Pittsburgh, and would rather have seen Baltimore go to the game.

    I haven't got on skype enough lately...I'll have to keep it on more so we can skype, grey eagle!

    And as for the parachute, I don't think I'll have many huge climbing endeavors anymore, so I don't know if that will be exactly necessary.

    ReplyDelete