We did everything that we knew to do to save Horatio. We dusted, watered, and repotted him. We fertilized and pruned but to no avail. I think that they were both infected with some kind of mite when we bought them from Sams. We were surprised that Hector survived. A tropical hybiscus is difficult to care for. The watering is critical. You can't overwater or underwater. I just watered them when it rained in Panama City, CZ. Maybe we will try to replace Horatio this spring and try again.
We did everything that we knew to do to save Horatio. We dusted, watered, and repotted him. We fertilized and pruned but to no avail. I think that they were both infected with some kind of mite when we bought them from Sams. We were surprised that Hector survived. A tropical hybiscus is difficult to care for. The watering is critical. You can't overwater or underwater. I just watered them when it rained in Panama City, CZ. Maybe we will try to replace Horatio this spring and try again.
ReplyDeleteok, this is just funny. I know you are mourning Horatio, but this is really funny!
ReplyDeleteHow sad!
ReplyDeleteIt's always hard to lose a loved one of the chlorophyll persuasion. Claire and I just lost an orchid that we've been struggling to keep alive.
ReplyDelete